Enquire Us for Direct Admission
- About Us
- Law College
- Engineering College
- Management College
- Contact Us
This article is relevant for the students who have very less knowledge about Management Quota or Direct Admission and for the those students who want to take Direct Admission in various Topmost college in India.
Management Quota is a government authorized mechanism provided to only private or Autonomous Universities by which students can secure their Direct Admission in various Institute in India or abroad countries. Only private college or Deemed University accepts direct admission because they don’t receive any grants from the government. Only government allows private colleges or university to take direct admission. Over 15% seats are available in relevant colleges to take admission through management quota/Direct admission on various seats.
And the rest of 85% seats are filled on merit basis and the remaining seats which is 15% can be filled by Management of that institution and one thing is to remember that there is eligibility for management quota seats also.
Let us take example, in medical colleges, one must have at least 55% in 10+2 schools examination to apply for management quota seat. Similarly, for engineering and for others also.
Note:- Different college have different eligibility marks in Senior Secondary School.
I hope that you are thinking that the fee of Direct Admission is very high, so you are thinking very Right. The fees of a Management Quota students is usually 4-5 times higher than normal fees or maybe more than that. There is a very simple reason for this, and you can easily understand the reason behind it.
From the student’s point of view, they are simply compensating for the low grades with financial aid to the institute and getting a chance to get the same education as the meritorious students. From the college point of view, this is the time when they want to achieve more money for their college fulfilment.
Note:- Please note that a lot of people do admission through Management Quota, and they take a big Donation, which is not the case. Be careful.
Management quota seats in private colleges & universities are available for various undergraduate & postgraduate courses. Students can take advantage of management quota seats for higher education.
Here are some simple steps through which you can take admission under management Quota in various college:-
Students willing to join private colleges under management quota seats must qualify for the minimum eligibility criteria for admission.
Qualifying with the good marks or a good rank is not possible for all the candidates. Many students who score very fewer marks cannot get the admission in their relevant colleges & universities. Students have to take a year gap or consult with an admission counsellor for management quota admission.
Bridge Career Solution is an innovative Education Consultants across India providing solutions to students for pursuing their Under Graduation and Post-Graduation. Bridge Career Solution was established within the year 2008. We are one of the leading education consultants across India, representing over 300+ premier universities/colleges everywhere in India. Our roots have spread wide to all or any major cities in India. Our head office located in Bengaluru. Many of our highly qualified and experienced counsellors are students of overseas Universities themselves, this helps you to listen to the first-hand experience. Our counsellors are highly knowledgeable and equipped to answer all queries and confirm none are left unanswered. Our team comprises experts whose knowledgeable insight will assist you to understand closely what you’re looking to accomplish, then assist you to successfully attain it. We construct abiding relationships with our clients on the inspiration of trust, empathy, and erudition. If you’re trying to find an answer to your educational related problems, then your search might just be over. Our roots have spread wide to all or any major cities in India. Our head office located in Bengaluru.
It is also an opportunity to start a fresh and build a career with dedication, having to compromise on the comfort of a good college or universities.