Bharati Vidyapeeth New Law College (BVNLC)
The institution offers quality legal education at undergraduate, postgraduate levels in the form of LL.B 3 Year , BBA LLB 5 year, BA LL.B. 5 Year & LL.M.(Trimester & 2 year Course) . These courses are recognized and approved by the BCI & UGC. Besides this the college also offers diploma and certificate courses in the areas of specialization in Labour Laws, Taxation Laws, Arbitration Laws, Human Rights, Intellectual Property Rights, Cyber Laws and Corporate Laws. Innovative programmes in interdisciplinary courses and para legal courses have also been introduced recently in the form of B.B.A. (LAW), expertise in Commercial drafting, Insurance law, Mergers and Acquisitions, Art of Advocacy etc. The faculty of law also provides opportunity for pursuing Doctorate in Law. The college has spacious seven storied independent building with huge Auditorium, separate Moot Court Room, Human Rights Cell, Cyber Cell, Women Empowerment Cell, Legal Aid, Cell, Placement Cell and Foreign Student Cell, etc. Its Library is rich with classic, as well as, recent works on law and legal systems. It has a collection of online data base i.e. SCC online, Manupatra, West Law, Lexis-Nexis besides this back volumes of reputed law journals, law reports, and of reference books, including (i) All England Law Reports (ii) United States Supreme Courts Reports (136 volumes) and (iii) Cropus Juris Secondum (150 volumes). It provides free internet facility to the students through cyber cell. The application of information technology and e-learning is the specialty of the college.
New Law College, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed to be University Admission Process
Here are the admission details of courses offered by New Law College, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed to be University:
- Admission to LLB (total intakeintake 180), BA LLB (total seats 180), BBA (seat intake 180) LLB, LLM (one year: 80 seats) and LLM (two years: 80 seats) is by Merit only through All India Entrance Test conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth University; students can also pursue PhD at New Law College, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed to be University
- Subject to clearance of eligibility criteria prescribed by Bar Council of India in its Regulation, 2,008 and University norms, a candidate who has qualified in Entrance Test by securing minimum 50% in the Entrance Test can seek admission in the respective course of his choice in the order of merit and subject to intake capacity
- Candidate will only be entertained for admission even if he satisfies the above condition, if he attends the counseling on the prescribed date notified in the schedule on the website from time to time
- The college also offers Diploma courses in carious specialisations: Merger and Acquisition; Air and Space Law; Media and Law; E-Learning, E-Litigation and LPO; Social Legislations; Anti-Corruption Laws; foreign investment laws; Alternative Dispute Resolution Systems; Intellectual Property Laws; Corporate Laws; Cyber Laws; Taxation Laws; Labour Laws and Human Rights
New Law College, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed to be University Rankings
New Law College, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed to be University has received following rankings in 2,019:
- All India 3rd Rank by Competition Success
- All India 4th Rank by Chronicle
- All India 4th Rank by Outlook
- All India 7th Rank by India Today
- All India 3rd Rank by CSR-GHRDC
For Direct Admission through Management Quota Call @+91-9845982601
Placements at New Law College, Pune
The highest overall salary package offered at New Law College, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed to be University is Rs 23.25 Lakh. Some of the top companies that participate in New Law College, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed to be University placements are Barclays, Quislex, HCL, Infosys, WNS, Law Pundit, Avalara, HDFC Life, TATA AIG and so on.
LLB Courses, Eligibility, Annual Course Fee
Library of BVNLC provides support to teaching, learning and research by providing ‘Anytime, Anywhere Access to information and knowledge.
Moot Court is available inside the Bharati Vidyapeeth’s New Law College, Sangli that can be used by the students for their practice sessions.
The auditorium is acoustically-sound, where the discourses, seminars, films, presentations and theatre for management and general education regularly take place.
Bharati Vidyapeeth’s New Law College, Sangli provides several indoor and outdoor facilities to the students such as football, basketball, cricket, carrom, etc.
BVNLC has a conference hall inside the campus that can be used for organising conferences, meetings, seminars, etc.
Bharati Vidyapeeth’s New Law College, Sangli has ICT for the students to provide practical knowledge to the students for better learning.