SYMBIOSIS CENTRE FOR MANAGEMENT STUDIES - [SCMS], PUNE
Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies (SCMS) was established in the year 2004 in Pune. SCMS falls under the flagship of Symbiosis International University, Pune. It offers so many opportunities for every interest and passion of students. Symbiosis was ranked at #2 in the Best Colleges category by India Today in 2017.
SCMS SET 2024 registration for BBA Admission 2024 has begun. Interested students can apply till July 5, 2024.
SCMS Awards and Rankings
- SCMS, Pune has been ranked 2nd in the country by the India Today-Nielsen survey of Top Best BBA Colleges in India for the year 2016.
For Direct Admission through Management Quota Call @+91-9845982601
SCMS Pune Placements
JU, Bangalore provides placement facilities to its students. The university has been a consistent topper for several years on the list of campus placement record among the t
SCMS Pune Placements caters to the employment needs of the students passing out from the college. The cell ensures that students receive wide opportunities to make their entry into the corporate world and also equipping them to build on the foundation of a comprehensive curriculum.
Here are some highlights from the 2017-18 placements:
- Highest Package (Domestic): 5.75 LPA.
- Highest Package (International): 9.45 LPA.
- Average Package: 3.66 LPA.
- Placement record: 96.47%.
Here are stats from 2018-19 placements:
- Placement Percentage as of 15th March 2019- 96.46%.
- The highest domestic package on campus –INR 8 LPA.
- The median package on campus- INR 4.84 LPA.
- The average package on campus – INR 4.91 LPA.
- The highest International package on campus – INR 17.25 LPA.
op private institutions in India. Jain University, Bangalore conducts various training programs for the successful placement of students. JU placement highlights are as follows:
- Highest Package: INR 30 LPA
- Average Package: INR 7 LPA
- Students Placed: 98.5%
- Recruiters: 250+
- Top Recruiters: Tommy Hilfiger, Honeywell, ICICI Bank, Deloitte, Panasonic Homes, Ambition Co., JK Technosoft, Capgemini, TCS, Morgan Stanley, Matrix Sports, Tresvista, EY GDS, etc.