Mount Carmel College (MCC) Bangalore
Mount Carmel College (MCC) Bangalore is a women’s college in Vasanth Nagar of Bangalore. The college is affiliated to Bangalore University and re-accredited with an A+ Grade(4th Cycle) by NAAC. Ranked by India Today as one of the top three colleges in Karnataka in the fields of arts, science, and commerce.
Some of the notable alumni of the college are Deepika Padukone, Anushka Shetty (Bahubali actress), Kiran Mazumdar Shaw (Business Woman), Nicole Faria (Miss Earth), etc.
|Bangalore University – Autonomous
|NAAC accredited with “A+” Grade in 2006
|UG(32) and PG(13)
|Merit-Based + Interview
|Mode of Registration
|Total Number of Students
MCC Bangalore Admissions
Admissions at Mount Carmel College Bangalore are made on basis of merit and process is through online mode.
Applications are accepted online only.
Fees for application to be paid through the Payment Gateway (Online Payment).
Students have to study the language (Second language) studied at the last qualifying examination.
A soft copy of the applicant’s recent passport size photo and signature is mandatory to be uploaded on the application. (Less than 100 KB).
For Direct Admission through Management Quota Call @+91-9845982601
MCC Banglore Placements
Students studying in various courses of MCC, Bangalore have been placed in sectors like IT, Education, Banking and Finance, etc. The following graph can be referred for more precise information about the percentage of jobs offered in the respective sector.
MOUNT CARMEL COLLEGE | FEES & ELIGIBILITY
MCC Bangalore Facilities
- Hostel: Mother Mary Hostel for Women: MCC Bangalore runs its own hostel under the name of Mother Mary Hostel for Women. Fees of the hostel should be paid on the same day of admission. Hostelier should maintain a strict discipline inside the premises and must follow all the rules and regulations.
- Library: The College has sufficient classrooms, the library having the required textbooks and reference books, e-library facility, Computer Lab. for students, Audio-Visual Room, Video Conference Rooms, Auditoria, Sports Stadium & Recreation Facilities, etc.
- College also provides the facility to the students like Cafeteria, a health-care facility, clean drinking water, and a hostel for the students who require the same. Keeping with the needs of the students and faculty the college has internet facility open 24 hours and WiFi.
- The college also has a dispensary with first aid facilities and a doctor on duty.
- The entire banking transactions of the institution, staff, and students are taken care of by the Mount Carmel College Branch of the UCO bank. The Staff of the bank is an integral part of the MCC family.