St Joseph's law college, Bangalore
St. Joseph’s College of Law, Bangalore Karnataka is established in the year 2017 as Private Educational Institute to provide higher education to build career in the field of Law. St. Joseph’s College of Law is having Affiliation with reputed BCI. Management of St. Joseph’s College of Law, Bangalore is working under Dr. Pratima Prabhakar (Principal).
It is affiliated to Karnataka State Law University, Hubballi, and approved by the Bar Council of India in New Delhi.
St .Joseph’s College of Law has forayed into the area of imparting legal education in the academic year 2017-2018.It is the first ever Jesuit Law College in South Asia.The Jesuits also run other premier institutions in India, like Loyola College, Chennai, St. Xavier’s College, Calcutta and St. Xavier’s College Mumbai.
The Institution is driven by the ideology of faith and labour that is resonated in the motto of the College “FIDE ET LABORE”.
The members of the Bangalore Jesuit Society started the Institution as they strongly felt that imparting legal education is necessary as it equips a citizen with techniques, skills , competences ,basic philosophies, ideologies, critiques, and instrumentalities all addressed to the creation and maintenance of a just society.
VISION & MISSION
- To transform the lives of people by bringing about a just and egalitarian Society.
1 To train competent, ethically sound and committed lawyers.
2. To train professional graduates capable of integrating knowledge of legal theory, practical skills, and professional values.
3. To sensitize the law students to the various socio-legal issues of the country.
4. To prepare students for leadership through interaction with faculty, mentors and the community at large.
5. To channelize talents of the faculty and student body to render community service.
6. To provide facilities for teaching, research, service and community development.
7. To provide a dynamic and challenging environment for pursuing high-quality learning to achieve excellence. “
For Direct Admission through Management Quota Call @+91-9845982601
Forum For Internships
The spacious, gallery-type lecture and seminar halls are equipped with the latest audio-visual facilities for an enhanced learning experience. Seminar halls, which accommodate large groups at a time are used often for seminars, group discussions and for guest lectures from industry and academia.
Moot Court exercises are mandated by Course requirements to equip students with the relevant skills such as language, writing , argument , legal ettiquitte which are applicable in a wide variety of legal situations.
Moot court exercises are regularly conducted in facilities specially designed for this purpose .
The staff and students of St.Joseph’s College of Law have access to a an array books, magazines, Journals, encyclopedias, annual reports and the E-Library resources. It regularly subscribes to leading publications, national journals, magazines and daily newspapers.
The college cafeteria is the pulse of the campus. It is a spacious area that provides a wide range of hygienic food at affordable prices. It is a popular hub on the campus not only for the availing refreshment but also for student bonding and discussions.